2016年12月13日星期二

Cosplaysky.ca Kotori Maid Cafe Cosplay Costume Review

Hello, i am doing another cosplay review for everybody out there, this cosplay comes from COSPLAYSKY.CA who I am very grateful for giving me the opportunity and trusting me to use their cosplay and telling you what I think about it. 


One of the thing a like about this cosplay is that it look exactly as the show it on the pictures, even from the slightest detail.if you use the code ''KK2016'' you will have a 10% discount on any purchase.Here is the entry: cosplaysky.ca 

The cosplay that i picked for this review is Kotori maid café versión from the anime Love Live, its a cute, elegant and colorful cosplay, it includes the dress, a big bow for the tail dress, 2 bows for the skirt, a neck bow, hat, wrist bands, knee socks, 2 plastic rings. 


 Dress: the fabric is really cute, the fabric is opaque and its like garbadine but a bit more thicker, I really like the golden details beside that I look very clean, the skirt is well taken care of it and it’s a two piece, red and blue pleasted area and the square areas their line details are made of white and gold ribbon, I like who they made the laces so they look like the original character design. The black fabric is not shinny, but It worked for me because I can add some rhinestones on it. I really like the linning on the dress and the linning on the skirt has enough space so you can add the plastic ring so it can be floaty, it doenst have the musical note details but like the black fabric it’s a good thing so I can add them to my taste, the knew socks don’t come that small like it usually does on Asian clothing so that’s something you don’t have to worry about. 










 Bow and train: i love it because of the wavy shape it, its look so cute, it has double fabric on the red and square areas, the black details on the red area are their made of black colored ribbons.






Stocking: The fabric is made of thin Lycra with sublimated detils, i like that the colors are bright and its not transparent.
 

Wrist Bands: there clean and well done, the golden details are from the same fabric as the dress the sewing is clean and well done and the same goes for the finishes.


 
Hat: it’s very light so we don’t have to worry about falling down because of its weight, its hold onto a brooch, it doesn’t have cover for the top hat but you can make one with ease, beside that it has all the original details with its bow and laces. 




Check out there website WWW.COSPLAYSKY.CA they have lots of special, they make deliveries around the world, ones you get a cosplay from them you will be very pleased.


Write by  Karen--Kasumi cosplay 

没有评论:

发表评论